Zoom classes

Home Forums SRQ Pedals Forum Zoom classes

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Kathy Helmuth
      Participant

Hi there! We had our first test with zoom today for PfP.
      We test again next Tuesday at 10:30 to make sure all is a go.
      Look for zoom classes to begin on Tuesday, June 16 from 10:30-11:30 am. Our schedule will be T/Th ongoing if all goes accordingly.
      It is up to you to decide what is best for you. Take the class at the Y or from your home on your indoor cycle.
      I will send zoom invites after our next trial run.
      Please stay in touch with this forum for updates.

Lots of virtual hugs to all and especially Tom for implementing this form!

Kathy

Kathy Helmuth
      Participant

Let’s do this!!
      We resume our PfP classes on Tuesday, June 16 from 10:30-11:30am. We will then resume our normal schedule of T/Th from 10:30-11:30am.

YOU HAVE 2 CHOICES BUT BOTH REQUIRE AN ACTIVE SAVE OUR Y MEMBERSHIP.

1. You can participate in the cycling class at the Y. Please arrive around 10:15 to set up your bike and prepare for class. Tom Callahan will be there to help you if you have forgotten your settings or need helping another way. We advise that you wear a mask upon entering the room and through the bike set up. Tom will be wearing a mask too. As soon as the class begins or you feel you need no other assistance from Tom, your mask can be removed. Tom will continue to wear his mask.

2. If you are participating from home with your own indoor cycling bike, please look for a zoom invite which will give your the information to log into the class.

Please email me with questions or concerns. I am excited to get back to pedaling with you as your coach.

See you on Tuesday if not before:)

Hugs,
      Kathy

Please remember to have water and a towel.

Tom Eckhardt
      Keymaster

Great news!

Question- will there be a limit to the number of participants at the Y to enable social distancing? If so, do we register for class ahead of time or is it first come first serve?

Thanks for getting this up and running so quickly !!

Tom

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Tom Eckhardt.
      Kathy Helmuth
      Participant

Social distancing will be easily available. As of now we only have 4 members who will be attending the class at the Y.
      However, we can accommodate 6 riders safely.

Keep those questions coming! This is totally new for all of us. I appreciate your patience.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.